Plastics and Breast Milk
Here is more information on babies exposure to toxic chemicals thru breast milk. This is why getting these toxins out of our bodies is so important! 1st, the problem. This article was in the Environmental Science and Technology online magazine.
This article was in the Environmental Science and Technology online magazine.
After you learn about the problem, go here to see how Dr Cousins used Zeolite and nutrition to remove exactly these toxins from pregnant women so their babies would not have this level of exposure. Below is a summary: and here is a link to the site. This Goes To Dr Cousins site.
This is what we wrote about Zeolite recently
A pilot study at the Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center with 60 people, based on my non-toxic baby protocol for preparing parents to bring forth non-toxic babies, consisted of a one-week green juice fast and detox support program with zeolite in the form of Natural Cellular Defense (NCD) 15 drops, 4X/day.
The following very significant results were found. 22 people were tested for depleted uranium (DU), a very serious worldwide radioactive contamination resulting from the use of DU armaments, especially used in Iraq. 20 of the 22 people tested initially had DU in at least the liver, the breast, or the brain, and 17 of the 22 people had started with it in all three organs, the liver, the breast, and the brain. In one week on this protocol, all the people became DU-free except for one person, who still had DU in the liver.
Also, thirty-two people were tested for Teflon and Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA), the carcinogenic element of teflon. Teflon was found in the livers of 27 people, the breasts of 25 people, and the brains of 28 people. All but two people became teflon-free after one week. Only one person had Teflon remaining in the breast, and one person had Teflon remaining in the brain.
In the same 32 people, initially PFOA was found in the liver of 28 people, the breast of 29 people, and the brain of 28 people. After one week, all people became PFOA-free except for one person having PFOA remaining in the breast and brain. In testing people for a whole set of toxins consisting of 14 to 26 of the common heavy metals, pesticides, and herbicides, the people initially had on average 90 to 95% of the toxins in their liver, breast, and brain, whether they were live-food eaters or not. The overall percentage of removal of these toxins from these organs was 87%, leaving only 13% of the toxins in their systems overall. This included 90% removal from the liver, 87% removal from the breast, and 86% removal from the brain.
In the 55 people tested the heavy metals, pesticides, and herbicide toxins, initially 845 toxins were found in the subjects’ livers, 876 toxins in the breasts, 8 toxins in the brain. After the one-week protocol, just 88 toxins were left in the liver, 115 toxins left in the breast, and 124 toxins left in the brain::
RESULTS OF WEEK-LONG NCD AND JUICE FASTING NON-TOXIC BABY PROTOCOL
Toxins Found BEFORE
Toxins Found AFTER